We are very excited to announce the release of our 2011 MATTHIASSON Napa Valley White Wine and our latest Wine Club shipment.
The 2011 White Wine, a blend of Sauvignon blanc, Ribolla gialla, Semillon, and Tocai fruilano, is our most complex vintage to date. It's almost Reisling-like at first, and thanks to the extremely long and cool growing season there is tremendous natural acidity tempered with a lot of flesh and ripeness. Flavors include white peach, kafir lime, lychee nut, grapefruit, and pineapple, along with stones, oyster shells, and freshly baled straw.
*orders of 12 or more bottles ship for free
We have recently received a lot of great press about our wines, and the wines are selling fast. The blog Vinography, considered by many to be the top wine blog in the country, recently posted a detailed story of who we are and how we came to be, and gave great reviews of our wines! In the article, blogger Alder Yarrow states “If Napa is going to evolve and change as a wine region…. it will do so in the hands of people like Steve Matthiasson. His two flagship wines are so unlike anything else being made in Napa Valley at the moment that they are enough to stop any seasoned Napa wine lover in their tracks. Not just that, though. They are also phenomenally good.”
|Matthiasson wine in a keg (for restaurants)|
Join our Wine Club now by clicking here
Wine Club Member benefits:
- Allocation of our flagship, Matthiasson Red and Matthiasson White wines
- Discounts of a maximum of 20% on all our wines for every order you place
- Access to our “Passion Wines” (unique, tiny production lots)
- Access to Matthiasson home-made goodies from our organic fruit orchard (such as jams, jellies, olive oil, home-made vinegar, etc…)
- Invitations to Matthiasson exclusive events
As always, we thank you for your support!
Steve, Jill and the boys